Classified Ad Guidelines &
are provided by Dunnville & District Hunters & Anglers (DDHA)
as a service to our members.
DDHA assumes no responsibility for issues arising
from transactions between sellers and buyers.
required for all firearms and ammunition purchases.
How much does it cost to post
What Type of Ad Can I Submit?
- Dunnville & District Hunters &
Anglers (DDHA) provides these
classified ads as a service to our members.
- There is no charge for members.
What Information should I
include in my ad?
- Members may submit "For
Sale" or "Wanted" ads.
- Members may submit ads to sell/buy any type of legal
including, but not limited to equipment for hunting,
fishing, firearms, ammunition,
- DDHA reserves the right to refuse to publish any ad
for any reason.
Can I include more than
one item in my ad?
- the item is "For Sale" or "Wanted".
- a brief description of the item.
- the price you want for the item.
- One Photo per ad.
Photos of 1 Mbyte in size or less
are preferred and appreciated.
- your contact information - email or
- Note: by
submitting an ad for publication, you agree to having your contact
information posted on this website.
Can I submit more than
- Yes, if the items are related. Only 1 photo per ad.
What about shipping?
- Yes. Please keep it reasonable.
How do I submit an ad?
- Shipping costs and arrangements are strictly between
the buyer and seller.
How do I get my ad removed if
my item has sold?
- Please email your classified ad(s) and
photo(s) to ddhamembership @
- Please send an email to ddhamembership @ hotmail.com
with instructions to remove your ad.
- Please include the Ad
ID number from the website.