237 McLaughlin Road, Dunnville, ON N1A 2W7
Phone (289)-682-3702 or (905) 774-7695
We are a private members-only club – we do NOT accept walk-ins, we do NOT offer day passes. Guests are permitted when accompanied by a club member – membership info.
The Dunnville District Hunters and Anglers Association was established in 1937. Our property consists of 11.5 acres. We are certified for a Trap range, 100 yard and 50 yard rifle ranges and a 20 yard pistol range.
As an organization that values conservation, we have a Hatchery and rearing pond for hatching and raising walleye fry. In May of each year we work with the Ministry and catch adult males and females, retrieve their eggs and fertilize them. When they have hatched we place them in the pond until they are approximately 2″ long then we catch and release them in the upper Grand River.
Our Club House is a licensed establishment.
Perch Dinner Schedule 2023:
- July 29th
- October 28th
- call 905-774-7695 for reservations
D.D.H.A. Firearms Rental Programs
We have firearms available for rent to members and/or guests (under supervision). Click button for more information.
- Thursday, June 22, 2023 come out and try your hand at shooting prohibited 12(6) hand guns
- Registration fee is $25.00
- Saturday, August 12, 2023
- Registration is now OPEN
- click here for more info
- Canadian Firearms Safety Course (PAL)
- Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (RPAL)
- Hunter Education Course
Club Level Course
Range Safety Officer(RSO) and Club Level Safety (CLS)
- REQUIRED for all members who use our range – cost is $50
For course availability and to register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Ranges are OPERATIONAL
The Rifle and Pistol Ranges will be CLOSED on the following days;
- 3:00 to 4:30 PM on days when a Club Level Safety / Range Safety Officer course is held – see calendar for schedule
- Sunday, June 11th for 3D Archery
- Sunday June 18th 9 Am to noon for Cowboy Action Shooting
- Sundays @ 1 PM and
- Tuesdays @ 6 PM
Winter Trap League – October to March
Rifle & Pistol
- Hours: dawn to dusk except when Trap Range is in use
- Range access is by key-fob only.
- During non-discipline hours:
- No Firearms downrange of the firing line and
- No Tactical shotgun use.
Rimfire Rifle: Some Sundays (see calendar). Any rimfire rifle allowed $15. Targets provided. Everyone welcome!
- Summer Pistol League – May 3 to Oct 25, 2023 Wednesdays @ 7PM
- Winter Pistol Shoots – Nov 2023 to April 2024
Wednesdays @ 7PM
- Probation shoots: Mondays @ 7PM – Please Pre-register More info
Archery-only memberships are now available:
- Practice Range with 10 targets
- open daily for members
Tournament Dates for 2023:
- April 7th
- May 7th
- June 11th
- August 6th
- more info
Cowboy Action Shooting
Match dates for 2023:
- May 21st
- June 18th
- July 23rd
- August 20th
- September 17th
- Matches are run under SASS Rules.
- Pre-registration requested
- More info