The website at https://dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca (“the Site”) is owned and operated by the Dunnville and District Hunters and Anglers Association (“DDHA” “we” or “us”). It is provided as a public service and as a service to DDHA members. We may discontinue the Site or change the content or layout of the Site at any time without notice.
DDHA is providing the information on this Site as a public service and as a service to DDHA members. DDHA reserves the right to make additions, changes or corrections at any time and without notice. DDHA attempts to ensure that the information contained on this Site is valid at the time of publication. Nonetheless, due to human error, computer error, delays, and omissions, DDHA does not guarantee the information on the Site is always complete and accurate.
Therefore, use this Site for informational purposes only. Do not use it as a substitute for legal or professional advice on any subject. Seek the advice of a qualified professional on any personal decision. If you rely upon the accuracy of information contained on the Site in making a decision, you do so at your own risk.
DDHA and its officers, officials and agents cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this Site. DDHA and its officers, officials and agents shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss, injury, or personal injury resulting directly or indirectly from use of the Site, caused in whole or in part by contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering any information through the Site. In no event will DDHA and its officers, officials and agents be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
DDHA in no way endorses the opinions, statements, or accuracy of information contained in linked sites. Information from linked sites may be misleading, inaccurate, or incomplete. Rely upon the information at your own risk. Neither DDHA and its officers, officials and agents warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on other websites. DDHA does not endorse any content, viewpoints, products, or services on other websites. DDHA and its officers, officials and agents shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of information on other websites. In addition,DDHA in no way guarantees the security of any linked site. You assume the risk of any damage the linked site may cause to your system, as well as the risk of disclosing personal information to third parties.
Usernames and Passwords
To use certain features of the Site, you may need a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your user account. You agree to exit from your user account at the end of each session and to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your user account.
Use of Information / Copyright
You may not duplicate the design or layout of the Site.
Certain elements of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark law as identified.
Unless permission is expressly granted in writing by the owner of the material, no video, logo, graphic, or image from any Web page on the Site may be reproduced, imitated, altered, and/or redistributed.
Users may freely print any information that they obtain from the Site. Permission to use documents such as reports and data sheets on the Site is granted with these restrictions:
- Any copyright notices (for DDHA or a third party) must be retained on all copies
- You may not reproduce any trademark or service mark displayed on this Site without the express written permission of the mark’s owner
- Use of documents from this Site is for informational or personal use only
- No modifications of any documents are permitted
All such documents and related graphics are provided as is.
Visitors are permitted and encouraged to comment on posted items. However, comments must not hinder or distract from useful discussion. The site is intended for the benefit of our members, and any inappropriate or offensive material will detract from its purpose. Moreover, DDHA will restrict any information that would compromise the privacy, safety, and security of the public, DDHA, our members or users of this site. All comments will be moderated by an Administrator / Moderator who will allow / disallow the comment based on the criteria below. We may delete any comments that hinder the discussion or compromize the privacy, safety or security of any person or the DDHA, including BUT NOT LIMITED TO the following types of content:
- Comments that are clearly off-topic or irrelevant to the subject matter of the item being commented upon;
- Promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial interest;
- Multiple copies of the same comment, or repetition of substantially similar comments;
- Personally identifiable information of any individual or individuals, including, but not limited to, phone numbers, e-mail and physical addresses, Possession and Acquisition License numbers, social insurance numbers, or other identification numbers;
- Threats against any person or organization;
- Comments that are obscene or defamatory;
- Content that would be considered offensive to a reasonable person, including sexually explicit material and profanity;
- Advocacy, promotion, or encouragement of illegal activity;
- False or misleading information, including impersonation of any other individual;
- Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public;
- Content that violates the legal ownership interest of any other party
Changes to Policy
DDHA reserves the right to change this policy or to impose new Site usage conditions at any time. It is the responsibility of individual visitors to keep themselves informed of the current terms of this policy.
To offer comments about the Site, or to comment about the information presented, please email the Webmaster.