Membership applications are accepted only if sponsored by a current member in good standing. Our Membership form may be downloaded below.
Membership Fee Schedule 2023 – Effective January 1, 2023
- Individual = $255 plus $25 (First Year Administration Fee) = $280.00 (HST included)
- Family = $285 plus $25 (First Year Administration Fee) = $310 (HST included)
- Archery only membership = $150 per year.
- OFAH Membership & Insurance is included with all DDHA memberships
- Memberships run for one year from the date you join, not for the calendar year.
Steps to becoming a member
- Submit the application with at least (1) current member as a reference and the applicable fees
- Take the club level Safety and Orientation program
- Attend the General meeting for membership approval
- Receive your Club access card, you OFAH card will be sent out as soon as it arrives
- Fulfill your club obligations by participating in at least one fund raising project per year
- Attend at least one perch dinner per year
- Attend at least one General Meeting per year after membership approval
- If you have a PAL or Restricted PAL you will need to complete our Range Safety Officer and Club Level Safety Course and a series of probation shoots. Fees apply.
Membership to the Hunters and Anglers gives you:
• OFAH Membership and Liability Insurance $5 Million
• Club Level Orientation and Safety program
• Reduced Hall Rental Rates with a Licenced Bar
• Reduced Trap Fees – Practice rounds only
• Unlimited use of Rifle Range
• Unlimited use of Archery Range
• Unlimited use of Restricted Fire Arms (Must take probationary shoots)
• Monthly General Membership Meetings second Thursday of each month
We offer the following courses:
- Range Safety Officer and Club Level Safety Course – required for all members who use are our ranges,
- Canadian Firearms Safety, Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety course – required to get your PAL / RPAL.
- Hunter Education Course
We are a “members-only club”. You must be a current member or guest of a current member (guest fees apply) to use our Archery, Rifle and Pistol ranges.