Classified Ad Guidelines & FAQ
Classified ads are provided by Dunnville & District Hunters & Anglers (DDHA) as a service to our members.
DDHA assumes no responsibility for issues arising from transactions between sellers and buyers.
Note: A Valid PAL/RPAL is required for all firearms and ammunition purchases.
How much does it cost to post an ad?
- Dunnville & District Hunters & Anglers (DDHA) provides these classified ads as a service to our members.
- There is no charge for members.
What Type of Ad Can I Submit?
- Members may submit “For Sale” or “Wanted” ads.
- Members may submit ads to sell/buy any type of legal item including, but not limited to equipment for hunting, fishing, firearms, ammunition, reloading, etc.
- DDHA reserves the right to refuse to publish any ad for any reason.
What Information should I include in my ad?
- the item is “For Sale” or “Wanted”.
- a brief description of the item.
- the price you want for the item.
- One Photo per ad. Photos of 1 Mbyte in size or less are preferred and appreciated. Larger photos will be reduced in size for the web.
- your contact information – email and/or phone number.
- Note: by submitting an ad for publication, you agree to having your contact information posted on this website.
Can I include more than one item in my ad?
- Yes, if the items are related. Only 1 photo per ad.
Can I submit more than one ad?
- Yes. Please keep it reasonable.
What about shipping?
- Shipping costs and arrangements are strictly between the buyer and seller.
How do I submit an ad?
- Please email your classified ad(s) and photo(s) to ddhamembership @ hotmail.com
How do I get my ad removed if my item has sold?
- Please send an email to ddhamembership @ hotmail.com with instructions to remove your ad.
- Please include the Ad ID number from the website.
Go to Classified Ads